Take back what the enemy has stolen, child of God!
By Pastor Don Squires
1 Samuel 30:1-8
“I went to the enemy’s camp and I took back what he stole from me.
“Took back what he stole from me.
“Took back what he stole from me….
The words of this song are much more than a snappy tune…they are scriptural.
Here’s why you can take back what the enemy has stolen from you.
- You’re not alone. Deuteronomy 20:1
- You’re not going to fight the battle. 2 Chronicles 20:15
- There is only one thing you have to do. “Believe” Mark 5:36
- When facing your enemies . .You can call in reinforcements. Psalm 118:5-6
- Anyone who opposes you opposes Him. Exodus 23:22
- You can come out of the battle unharmed. Psalm 118:6
- Your protection is stronger than Superman’s cape or Spiderman’s web. Hebrews 13:5-6
When the enemy attacks call out in prayer for the heavy artillery…………….
the Word of God will win every victory.
In Jesus name claim the victory over things stolen in your life by the enemy….your children, marriage, family, your joy, your job, your peace and every other blessing in your life.
“Surrender yourself” to the Lord and watch Him work!
Take Back What the Enemy
Has Stolen From You Child of God!