City of Hartsville Temporarily Closes City Hall and The Key
Hartsville, SC—City of Hartsville City Hall (located at 100 East Carolina Avenue) and The Key (located at 106 East Carolina Avenue) will be closed to the public beginning November 24, 2020 until further notice as the facility is thoroughly sanitized due to a COVID-19 positive employee. City offices were previously scheduled to be closed November 26-27, 2020 for the Thanksgiving Holiday. All other city offices will remain open at this time. City administration takes all cases of COVID-19 seriously and wants to ensure that there is no further spread to staff or residents.
The City of Hartsville will make the following modifications for business operations:
City Hall (Finance)
· City Hall will be closed to the public.
· Water Bills may be paid:
o By drop box located in the alcove at City Hall, 100 E. Carolina Avenue, checks or money order only.
o By Mail: P.O. Drawer 2497, Hartsville, SC 29551, checks or money order only.
o Online at: https://hartsvillesc.csibillpay.com/Account/Login.aspx
o Automatic Bank Draft: https://www.hartsvillesc.gov/government/forms/utilities-bank-draft-payment-application/
o SPC Credit Union, 204 N. Fifth Street, 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., Monday – Friday (closed on Thanksgiving Day). Customers must have their bill and pay the full amount due with cash or personal check only. Drive thru option is available.
· Any additional business with the Finance Department may be taken care of by emailing email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>.
City Hall (Human Resources)
· The Human Resources Department will be closed to the public. They may be reached by email at email@example.com.
City Hall (Business Navigator)
· The Business Navigator will be closed to the public. Any business may be taken care of by calling 843.383.3025 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>.
· Business licenses may be obtained online at: https://www.hartsvillesc.gov/business-navigator/business-license/.
· Permits can be obtained by calling the Business Navigator at 843.383.3025 and online at: https://www.hartsvillesc.gov/business-navigator/permits/.
· Inspections will follow normal procedures. Call 843.383.3025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com> to schedule.
· Traffic tickets may be paid online at: hartsvillesc.gov/government/municipal-court/
· The City Clerk can be reached by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>.
The Key/Main Street Hartsville
· The Key to Your Hartsville will be closed to the public.
· All Tourism and Special Events inquiries may be made by leaving a voicemail at 843.917.0602 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>.
· All Main Street Hartsville inquiries may be made by leaving a voicemail at 843.917.0602 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>.
City of Hartsville, Public Information Officer, Lauren Baker said, “The City administration sincerely values the health and safety of staff and residents. With City Hall employees working in close quarters, this closure will allow the appropriate amount of time for sanitizing and for employees that may have been affected to be tested. We truly appreciate your patience and can’t wait to serve Hartsville in person again soon.”