Home»News»American Red Cross assisting Hartsville family after home fire
American Red Cross assisting Hartsville family after home fire
Posted on Saturday, January 23, 2021
American Red Cross disaster-trained volunteers were assisting a family whose home, located on Knollwood Drive in Hartsville, was damaged by a fire. The Red Cross is helping two people by providing financial assistance for immediate needs such as food, clothing, and shelter, along with referrals to much needed resources. We are now entering the coldest months of the season, which means the threat of home fire deaths is still very real. When heating your home, please remember that space heaters need just that: space. Be sure they are three feet away from anything that can burn: furniture, bedding carpets, rugs, and curtains.